Philips drives improvements to the patient experience at the HX360 Innovation Challenge at HIMSS15
Competition identifies next-generation technologies to help reinvent care delivery
Chicago, Illinois – Demonstrating its continued commitment to the development of innovative health technology solutions, Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG AEX: PHIA) today announced it is co-sponsoring the HX360 Innovation Challenge, part of the HX360 Inaugural Event co-located at the 2015 HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition. The Innovation Challenge is a playoff-style pitch competition to recognize early-stage companies making the most significant technology contributions to improving patient experience, including patient satisfaction, convenience and access to information within the health care ecosystem.
“Empowering patients and health-minded people in their own care is a critical part of the next generation of health care,” said Jeroen Tas, CEO, Healthcare Informatics Solutions and Services, Philips. “We encourage the development of a vibrant ecosystem with open applications that span the entire health continuum and focus on patient relationship management to allow caregivers to collaborate closely with their patients to help enhance clinical decision making.”
Underscoring its commitment to driving health technology innovation, Philips realizes the need to harness the experience and creativity of those closest to the care process, including health care professionals, patients, app developers, entrepreneurs and designers. Through collaboration, Philips believes an interoperable, connected environment that enhances care, improves patient engagement and bridges the health continuum – from professional care delivery, post-acute recovery and proactive personal health – is possible.
The final presentations of the HX360 Innovation Challenge will take place Tuesday, April 14th 2:30-4:30 p.m. in the Lakeside Center, Room E350 at McCormick Place. Jeroen Tas will speak at 1:45 p.m. and introduce one of four finalists invited to pitch their idea, present their company and participate in an expert-led Q&A, in front of an audience of panel judges, health system executives, venture capitalists and other healthcare industry leaders. Bob Reese, senior vice president and global partner of Healthcare Transformation Services at Philips will serve on the judging panel.
Philips Spotlights Connectivity in Health Care
As part of its involvement with the HX360 event, Philips executives are discussing the changing health care landscape and the growing importance of collaboration across care:
- Change Management Delivered – Leading in a Time of Technology Transition – On Monday, April 13 at 10:30 a.m. CDT, Jeroen Tas will participate in a panel discussion that will explore the difference of leading provider organizations in an era when technology is changing everything – in the office, in the clinic, and at home.
- Amazing Analytics – On Monday, April 13 at 1:45 p.m. CDT, Jeroen Tas will share his perspectives on how the health care industry will explore the possibilities and the daunting challenges of capitalizing on analytics to facilitate consumer-driven health, efficient health care innovation, and better health care.
- Entrepreneurship Inside, Alongside and Outside Health Systems – On Tuesday, April 14 at 10:40 a.m. CDT, Carla Kriwet, Executive Vice President and CEO of Patient Care and Monitoring Systems at Philips, will discuss the importance of innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit in health care through the process of co-creation.
Philips Delivers on Innovation
Philips hosted its first-ever HealthSuite Hackathon, challenging teams to design new prototype applications for the Philips HealthSuite Digital Platform (HSDP). The HSDP is an open and secure, cloud-based IT infrastructure that supports the secure collection of all types of data related to health and lifestyle, allowing for integration and analysis of this data. At the event, participants created applications to support the collection, aggregation and communication of health care data – clinical, consumer and environmental – to enable better informed clinical decisions, more personalized care, and improve and benefit health care services.
For more information on Philips’ presence at HIMSS, including the full suite of Philips interoperable software, solutions and services, stop by the Philips booth (#931), visit www.philips.com/HIMSS and follow the #HIMSS15 conversation @PhilipsHealth.
- ^ Royal Philips (www.philips.com)
- ^ HX360 Innovation Challenge (hx360.org)
- ^ Jeroen Tas (twitter.com)
- ^ Bob Reese (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ Carla Kriwet (hx360.org)
- ^ HealthSuite Hackathon (www.philips.com)
- ^ HealthSuite Digital Platform (www.philips.com)
- ^ At the event (www.newscenter.philips.com)
- ^ www.philips.com/HIMSS (www.philips.com)
- ^ @PhilipsHealth (twitter.com)
Ge Healthcare Technologies
es famoso regularmente como la compañía de accesorios medicos mas importante de EE.UU.
la firma gran experiencia de casos de éxito.
La clase de sus productos es excelente en el sector medico.
Los serivcios se identifican por su ocupacion de los demás, son las opciones adicionales que ofrece.
Meditegic cuenta con tecnicos certificados en soporte y mantenimiento de equipo de laboratorio
con experiencia en marcas lideres como lorad y Ge Healthcare Technologies en mexico, algunas de ellas ofrecen Balanzas mecánicas, Electrocardiógrafos multicanal sin interpretación promediadores de señal y Sistemas radiográficos de película (placa) en ciudades como: queretaro, guadalajara y tlaxcala;
Tambien contamos con insumos medicos al por mayor como: Agujas para anestesia, Carros para estuches de cirugía, Colchones con baja pérdida de aire, Máscaras (mascarillas) para aire-oxígeno tipo venturi, Proyectores para cine y Sistemas de prótesis articular en nuestra división de insumos de Meditegic.
continuar leyendo aqui: